Pressure transmitter mounting. Part 2. 4-20 mA electrical connection
1. Connecting cable to DIN 43650
2. Mounting DIN 43650 connector
3. Signal cable position rules
4. Electrical couplings connection rules
Pressure transmitter mounting. Part 1. Connecting to process
1. Using valves and valve blocks
2. Connecting transmitter to process
3. Pressure port seal
4. Mounting pressure into enclosed volume
5. Using pressure snubber
What is the difference between the nonlinearity calculated by TPM method and BFSL method?
The basic accuracy specified by manufacturers of pressure and level transmitters in their datasheets includes nonlinearity, hysteresis and repeatability. Very often, next to nonlinearity data you see "BFSL" and / or "TPM". These are two different approaches to calculating nonlinearity...