1. Pressure Gauge application
2. Pressure gauge types and its operating principle (mechanical and digital pressure gauges)
3. The pros and cons of mechanical and digital pressure gauges
1. The Physical Quantity Pressure
2. Pressure units
3. Gas pressure
4. Hydrostatic Pressure of a Liquid
5. Atmospheric Pressure
6. Absolute, Gauge and Differential Pressure
7. Instrument for Pressure Measurement
1. Pressure Switch operating principle (common pressure switch application)
2. Pressure Switch types (electronic and mechanical pressure switch)
3. The pros and cons of mechanical and electronic pressure switches
Submersible Pressure Transmitter Installation
1. Hydrostatic liquid level measurement method.
2. Hydrostatic pressure transmitters.
3. Submersible pressure transmitter.
4. Submersible pressure transmitter's application.
1. Connecting cable to DIN 43650.
2. Mounting DIN 43650.
3. Signal cable positioning rules.
4. Electrical couplings connection rules.
1. Using valves and valve blocks.
2. Connecting transmitter to process.
3. Pressure port seal.
4. Mounting pressure transmitter into enclosed volume.
5. Using pressure snubber.
1. Pressure: the physics.
2. Types of pressure (absolute, gauge, differential).
3. Types of pressure transmitters (set-in/submersible).
4. Design of pressure transmitters (mechanical connection (ports), sensor, electronic module, electrical connection).
5. Pressure transmitters: areas of application.